Structure 2013 by GigaOM
Wednesday, June 19, 2013 at 7:00 AM - Thursday, June 20, 2013 at 7:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, United States
STRUCTURE - FROM CLOUD TO CLEAR STRATEGY
There are many cloud computing conferences out there, but only one Structure. As the technology industry’s most influential cloud computing and computing infrastructure conference, we are proud to present to you our world class speaker lineup and future forecasting agenda for the sixth consecutive year. Register today and join the most influential technology summit in computing infrastructure. Find out more here.
- Infrastructure At The Edge: Will “Data Center” be the new Oxymoron?: The growing demands for performance and the sheer limits of physics is forcing the datacenter to break up and go to the edge. We assemble some of the leading edge practitioners and architects to examine what role technology service providers have to play in this growing market.
- Grand Challenges: Building Tomorrow’s Infrastructure: The Facebooks and Googles of the world are creating infrastructures that store and index a lifetime of memories for billions of people. That “moon mission” style technology race will spill over and shape the more humble needs of the enterprise next. We’ll dig deep into these interesting, important and extreme cases.
- Creating The Business Ecosystem For Software Defined Data Denter: In a world where your next data center is software defined, the real enabler is not hardware, logic or software – it’s business contracts and trust relationships that define how well (or not) your software defined data center will perform. We look at what will be needed for the “contacts and contracts” ecosystem to flourish and what considerations you need to make to plan correctly your contract purchases.
- Future Hardware Architectures – Highly Distributed and Message Passing: Processor speeds and hard drive capacities have raced ahead but the bit in between – the bus – is failing badly. As demand grows for faster, cheaper and higher performing architectures for the cloud, we look at what is being done to address the bottlenecks – from the pragmatic and immediate to the complete reinvention of compute architectures for a more distributed reality.
Structure Startup Package – 10 available for only $2,995
Breaking into the cloud industry with a new venture? GigaOM Structure has the competitive edge you need to take your startup to the next level. Join cloud visionaries, research analysts, venture capitalists, and potential partners by choosing our startup package:
- 3 tickets to Structure (25% savings on registration)
- 1 GigaOM Pro individual subscription (value $299)
- 3 invitations to GigaOM Research mapping sessions - an interactive, analyst-led sessions (to use in conjunction with Structure tickets)
- 1 invite to an exclusive networking session
Look for “ Startup Package” for $2995 listed above to purchase. Only 10 available and preference will be given to early-stage startups.
*Partner Event - Forecast 2013
Forecast 2013, the Open Data Center Alliance’s flagship conference taking place June 17 & 18, is focused on discussing enterprise IT’s adoption of cloud computing and the requirements for broad-scale adoption of enterprise class cloud services. The conference will be held adjacent to GigaOM Structure. GigaOM is collaborating with the Alliance as a premier media sponsor of ODCA Forecast 2013.
Credit card registration problems?
If you are experiencing issues trying to pay by credit card, we apologize for any inconvenience and ask that you please call +1 (415) 758-1503 between 9am - 5pm PST for assistance. Or, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details on the problem you are experiencing and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Need to pay by check, purchase order or invoice?
- Want to inquire about group rates, student tickets or government pricing?
- Need to ask general questions about the conference?
We are here to help. Please call +1 (415) 758-1503 9am - 5pm PST or email email@example.com the conference you are inquiring about, the number of tickets required and type of ticket and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you have further inquiries, please contact us using the appropriate email address below. We look forward to hearing from you.
Structure tickets are non-refundable. However, you may transfer your registration to another person by providing authorization to us by June 1, 2013. For transfers or any other questions about registration, or assistance with any registration problems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
When & Where
Founded in 2006, GigaOM is the leading global source of analysis on emerging technologies. Our news, research and events provide deep insight on the companies, people and trends disrupting technology and media.